Jim's Message Board
[ Reply To This Message ]

Re: Messed up on last question...here it is again...
From Pete on 22 September '98
adding to To Brainwipe or anyone who can help..... tags posted by Pete

>Can anyone help with any of these questions? Was wondering if you knew if keywords in a paragraph that follows an tag have less relevancy than those in a following . I would assume yes, but Iím not sure. If thatís the case, is it better to have a larger with more keywords following . Right now I have an equal size following and with an equal amount of key words in each paragraph. Also, I saw a page that was high in a S.E. listing which had multiple tags. Each tag had a different keyword. Is that better than putting all of the keywords within one tag. Lastly, if I have a META tag with keywords = "home business resources, home business, business" - this isn't keyword repetition because the commas make them each unique, right? Thanks for your insight.

here is my question again.....sorry for the mix up (I put tags in the original question which were removed): Was wondering if you knew if keywords in a paragraph (P) following H2 tag have less relevancy than those in a paragraph following H1 tag. I would assume yes, but Iím not sure. If thatís the case, is it better to have a larger paragraph with more keywords following H1. Right now I have an equal size paragraph following H1 and H2 with an equal amount of key words in each paragraph. Maybe Iíd be better off just having one large paragraph after H1 tag. Also, I saw a page high on a search engine list with multiple H1 tags, and each H1 tag had a different keyword. Is that better than just putting all of the keywords in one H1 tag. Lastly, if I have a META tag with keywords="home business rousources, bussiness resources, business" - is that keyword repetition? I would think not because the comma makes each unique eventhough the same word is appearing in each Ė right?

Replies from other people:

Reply to this message:

Who Are You?
Your name:
Home page title:
(optional)
Home page URL:
(optional)

If you'd like to get replies to your message by email, enter your address:

Your Reply:
Subject: