deadlock Message Board
[ December Full List | Reply ]

Tnank you, Max (no msg)
From Leon on 7 Dec '98
replying to Re: For Max: my site posted by Max

>>Hi Max,
>>
>>each one is stuffed
>Stuffed is not the right word - you are trying to use multiple titles and keyword fields,
>and your keywords are repeated too many times.
><HTML>
><HEAD>
> <TITLE> Night Vision Binoculars</TITLE>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Night Vision Binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision, binoculars">
> <META NAME="description" CONTENT=" Night vision binoculars. Night vision scopes, goggles and rifle scopes. Dytime binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, microscopes. Russian watches and military attributes.">
> <META NAME="KeyWords" CONTENT="Night Vision Binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision binoculars, night vision, binoculars">
></HEAD>
> Can we say the SE's spam detector just went BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
>
>And with the "doorway pages" being near clones of the main page - you are not helping your cause. One of
>the things computers do well, and have done well for eons (in Web years) is tell if two files contain much
>the same text, and then decide what to do about it.
>One well-constructed page will perform better than any collection of key-word crammed "doorway" pages.
>
>Your assignment, whether you want it or not, is to go find my posts where I explain how to use proper HTML
>to make pages more appetizing to search engines.
>
>>with different title, keywords, ALT tags and in some cases comments and invisiable words.
> they will ignore the comments and whap you for the invisible words.
>
>

Replies from other people:

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive