deadlock Message Board
[ November Full List | Reply ]

Programming question Part II
From Bradley on 15 November '98

Thank you for your previous reply......I understand what you have said.

My next question is this..I hope I will be able to explain what I mean....Here goes:

I will give you an example: Pretend that "(checkbox)" is actually a true checkbox.

(checkbox) Lollipops
(checkbox) Candy bar
(checkbox) Popcorn

When a person clicks on a checkbox, I want to have their information emailed to five different email addresses....For example, if a user clicks on the lollipop checkbox, the back-end programming will send his/her information to five different email addresses (these email addresses are companies that sell the lollipops).

I was told the other day that I am going to need an IF statement?? The IF statement would say (in my laymens terms):

If a user clicks on this checkbox, email their information to 5 email addresses. If the user has NOT clicked on the checkbox, do NOT send the informatin to the 5 email addresses.

Does anyone have the programming knowledge that could share with me the actual coding needed to make this IF statement work (if that is in fact what I use)? What would be needed in the script and what would be needed in the HTML source code.

Your assistance with this would be very beneficial and greatly appreciated.

Bradley

Replies from other people:

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)