deadlock Message Board
[ November Full List | Reply ]

Re: Site Review: will the S.E.'s Consider my site spamming
From Max on 26 November '98
replying to Site Review: will the S.E.'s Consider my site spamming posted by Vic Coomer

>there are repetion of key words barely visible on the bottom of my page. Should I change this?

You mean this? Well, the size="-7" is a dead giveaway that you are trying to hide text ...

<font COLOR="#FFE1FF" SIZE="-7"><p>Cincinnati real estate! Welcome to Cincinnati, Ohio and
to the real estate web site of Vic Coomer . Step inside to find out about life in
Cincinnati as well as information on currently available properties! Vic specializes in
selling real estate, land, acres, acreage, as well as estates, and will provide you with
information on area in Cincinnati, Ohio, OH,. We're the best Realtor for the job.  
  Vic specializes in selling real estate, land, acres, acreage, as well as estates,
and will provide you with information on any area in Cincinnati, Ohio, OH,. We're the best
Realtor for the job.     Vic specializes in selling real estate, land, acres,
acreage, as well as estates, and will provide you with information on any area in
Cincinnati, Ohio, OH,. We're the best Realtor for the job.     Vic specializes
in selling real estate, land, acres, acreage, as well as estates, and will provide you
with information on any area in Cincinnati, Ohio, OH,. We're the best Realtor for the job.
        Cincinnati real estate! Welcome to Cincinnati, Ohio and to the
real estate web site of Vic . Coldwellbanker/West Shell</font> </p>

Try something RADICAL AND EXCITING! (and something the pages you copy from didn't think to do)
Take this text and rewrite it into a nice intro paragraph so that the visitors will know exactly
what you are offering at the FIRST glimpse of your page.
Visitors will click onr of two places when they see the FIRST SCREEN ... the BACK button or an
interesting link on your site.

Somehow, this blinking "invitation":
<blink><a href="VicsWebPage.htm"><em><font color="#0000FF"> </font><font color="#000080"><strong>Come on in and find out Why !</strong></font></em></a></blink>
is a poor substitute for a clearly written intro that explains what you are selling and why they should
bother exploring further.

Replies from other people:

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)