deadlock Message Board
[ June Full List | Reply ]

Inconsistent results, brother can you spare a 'time'? (first time here)
From Bob Williams at Luthers Welding and Fabrication on 8 June '00
Hi all, great board, first time here. Looked thru last 2 months before posting, here goes...
Having inconsistent success, with Luthers Welding site (above) getting moderate results, un-linked HTML page of SE performance summary can be seen at search.html page under lutherswelding domain for Luthers site. Still getting killed trying to get Yahoo site listing, Yahoo page results are ok (are they from another engine?)
Using similar techniques (as seen in the HTML source of above and with doorway pages ) on the next job ( costumesinc_com ), my preliminary indications are that results will probably be inconsistent as well. How to improve?
Would a couple of you SE gurus be so kind as to take a look at my source at lutherswelding_com and costumesinc_com and give me some feedback? I tried to stay under the basic rules of max title, descr, and keyword blocks... tried to make meaningful site text copy stay close to the primary keyword terms, but think I may still need to slim them down for better results. Also, (the graphic design is not mine) the costumesinc_com site has little text copy, tried to maximize the alt tags in the images. Suggestions? I really do appreciate all feed back and am glad to pitch in to others that need help. Email me for response or questions or help.

Regards,

Bob Williams
Maritime Info Systems / Coastal Software
Bristol RI, USA
coastalsoftware@yahoo.com

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message