deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Hiding link
From A BLACK at Ian and the Creatures on 20 Oct '00
At last I've found the javascript mail form!!! I know if doesn't do a perfect job, but it'll do for me...Now here's where I need the help, I'm using an external JSP source which is OK as I can't seem to copy it onto my server, but once the mails sent a screen appears saying the mails been sent with a link to send another though that link takes you to the javascript developers version. I don't want this, I can't resize the pop up window to exclude this as it would be too small, and I'm not even going to attempt moving the file onto my server, so I was wondering if anyone knew a script to show the message "Yor mail has been sent" but hide the link underneath it, or some how rezize the popup automatically when the sent confirmation page opens hiding the link. PLEASE HELP!!!!
To get what I mean go to http://www.iancollins.ic24.net/home.html and click on the link e-mail site admin towards the bottom of the page then fill out the form and you'll get what I mean...I don't mind tones of test e-mails, as in order to see what I mean you will have to actually send the mail to me.

Thank you

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message