deadlock Message Board
[ December Full List | Reply ]

Re: Any Bright Ideas?
From lasren on 20 Dec '00
replying to Any Bright Ideas? posted by Mike Ede

I'm not sure if any of this will help you. There are some sites that will provide free newslinks if you think that might help your sites attractiveness. There is also a group of sites that are set up as random thoughts called blorgs. A site documenting the details(not to painfully) even frustrations with a place for others to post will probably have some appeal. Having a site that documents the discovery of marketing information and refers it like a tutorial or series of articles would allow for updates that will make the site more dynamic. I would also suggest going to some yahoo forums that allow posting the name of your site to get some people there and get there feedback. I've been posting internship listings for our site and have had a fair response from the free site classifieds. I'mnot sure what you've tried or what your time frame is. Some web stuff just takes time ie search engine postings etc. If your affiliate site has other sites check out where they're advertising etc or just search on related topics and see where you find posting opportunities. Unfortunately it's all time consuming. Hope this helps a little and happy holidays
lasren

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message