deadlock Message Board
[ August Full List | Reply ]

Re: Asking for any comments/ review of my website selling a unique product line?
From Moses at Plan Business II, Inc. on 6 August '01
replying to Asking for any comments/ review of my website selling a unique product line? posted by Tyler

>I've been struggling with this concept for at least the last 3 years now. Will it sell? Is the product good, average, or out to lunch? Is the website user friendly and easy on the eyes?
>
>The site is basically finished but I have yet to activate e-commerce readiness - to start processing orders.
>
>Since the entire project from the development of the website itself to the actual product line is my doing, I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions on sites design or the product I'm offering. The bottom line.....Will it sell? Good, fair, or bad idea?
>
>Thanks in advance for those who visit. I appreciate a few moments of your time.
>
>Tyler

Dear Tyler;
After reviewing your site I think the golf humor idea will work if additional marketing strategies are adopted. I would be more than happy to assist you in developing such a strategy. First thing I would do is to make the images much more vivid and alive. I know it slows down the uploading of site but you must make your site more attractive and user friendly. I also agree with Liliane comments. Please review my site at planbusinessII.com and give your comments.

Moses

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message