deadlock Message Board
[ April Full List | Reply ]

Re: Your Site
From Marilou at A Woman For Every Man on 3 April '99
replying to Please review my site. In exchange, I will review your site. posted by Peter Rptgers

Hi Peter,

What a nice site..clean, fast loading and very informative.
Your letter writing page was excellent... Perhaps a little too wordy as many of us are too lazy to read so much. But all the info is there for those who are serious.

I couldn't fault your site but I do feel uncomfotable with your concept of selling all addresses and just showing thumbnail photos on your site.

1. It smacks of a meat market.....

2. It is very reminiscent of the old magazines that one could buy. Great idea except 90% of the girls were no longer looking for a mate.

4. It encourages a guy to just send out multiple letters without so much thought going into his choice. ie: If one can read the profile right away and then has to send off for membership to receive each address he is likely to be much more choosy. I know you need to write a lt of letters. My husband wrote 70 to find me, but quality of choice would also save disappointment for a lot of ladies who might have been written to on a whim..

5. Men want it now! I think the guys will find just a photo very frustrating, I know I did. (I thought I saw a friend of mine but couldn't confirm...) I guess it's a legitimate sales gimmick but I don't like it..sorry just an opinion.

Anyway, congrats on a very clean site.
Do you have anaffiliate program. I review those with whom I am an affiliate on my site.

Will be interested to hear your comments on my place.

regards, Marilou

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)

Your Message