deadlock Message Board
[ July Full List | Reply ]

Re: Your thoughts needed!
From Darryl at Communicate to your market using low powered FM Radio on 17 July '99
replying to Your thoughts needed! posted by L C Brooks

What do you do when you get traffic there....You want to keep them coming back,right!

I like the lay out, but three things I think you need to change.

#1 If I was a merchant, I would want to upload pictures to your site not just link an image.
Your biggest market might be people without websites. How do they put their images on their page.

With out Images, I think this with hurt you in the long run. Would you spend $300.00 for an item
without seeing a picture. It took me a long time before I found a picture. People won't spend money blindly

#2 You want merchants to sign up, but you don't supply details on how it works. I think if people new what you
are telling us here about your ad campaign, they would think the 5 bucks was well spent.

#3 When I click on your categories and go to one of the items, I can't get to the rest of the items in that individuals store.

Looks good just needs to be more appealing fo merchants by offering space on your server for pictures.

I would consider adding banners on your site...maybe a banner exchange or an add on for merchants, offer them the opportunity to
place banners on your site. Maybe rotate merchant banners only this would keep them happy. If you take outside paid banners, might
make few people mad.

hope this helps

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)