deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

That same html question.
From Lisa O'Hanlon at Ananke on 4 Oct '00
Hello.

This post is with regard to the html question post from two days ago. I tried using the TARGET="_blank" tag with no results. Is it because it is within my own site? I want the user to click from my products page through to the explanation page that will then take them off my site. I want the products page to remain open, so that when they are finished they might still see me there and purchase from me.

Could someone please check my html? The url is http://www.anankehennaart.com/henna.html

You will find the link I am talking about on the first product: Mega Kit. The link is "Important information regarding the use of black henna" This is the link that I have tried to use the TARGET tag on, it does not work....I need my clients to read this information...but I do not want them to have to try to find my products page again. Should I skip that information page and put the away link right off of my products page? Someone please help!!! I am losing visitors until I can somehow get this resolved.

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message