deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Re: That same html question.
From Lisa on 4 Oct '00
replying to That same html question. posted by Lisa O'Hanlon

>Hello.
>
>This post is with regard to the html question post from two days ago. I tried using the TARGET="_blank" tag with no results. Is it because it is within my own site? I want the user to click from my products page through to the explanation page that will then take them off my site. I want the products page to remain open, so that when they are finished they might still see me there and purchase from me.
>
>Could someone please check my html? The url is http://www.anankehennaart.com/henna.html
>
>You will find the link I am talking about on the first product: Mega Kit. The link is "Important information regarding the use of black henna" This is the link that I have tried to use the TARGET tag on, it does not work....I need my clients to read this information...but I do not want them to have to try to find my products page again. Should I skip that information page and put the away link right off of my products page? Someone please help!!! I am losing visitors until I can somehow get this resolved.

LATER THAT DAY: Egads! I figured it out on my own. The TARGET tag goes INSIDE as well as AFTER the link tag. Thanks!
Lisa

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message