deadlock Message Board
[ August Full List | Reply ]

Re: Can anyone help me? Pleazzzze
From Meghan on 26 August '99
replying to Can anyone help me? Pleazzzze posted by Grooooooovy Yeah

I hate frames, so I can't help you there. But what you want to do with the picture of the house is called an image map. You need shareware program, for a Mac you can use WebMap, to help you with the image map and then you add the coordinates to your html code. I am also on AOL IM, mbmorris31, You can IM me and I can help you out with that.

Good Luck

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)

Your Message