deadlock Message Board
[ November Full List | Reply ]

Re: If money were not a factor
From helpdesk at Help DEsk CLub on 25 Nov '99
replying to Re: If money were not a factor posted by Virtue

>>What software would you use to build websites if the cost of the
>>software were not an issue? And why please. I am trying to make an
>>informed decision on which one to purchase.
>>
>>Thanks!
>
>
>Well, from a lot of people I think the best tools and most talked about will probably be on Builder.com . Some great software programs are Macromedia's Dreamweaver(Some browsers had trouble using it's frames feature) which you can probably save for in a few months. Adobe PhotoShop w/Eye Candy & Xenofex(www.eyecandy.com - correct me please if I'm wrong) if you can afford it. I heard ImageReady also by Adobe is really good as well. If there are demos for these programs available I suggest you try it. I'm no expert on getting a high search engine ranking as some can tell you but I do know a thing or two about great programs for designing and building a website. If money weren't truely an issue. I'd get all of those. Also, you may want Macromedia's Flash. By the way, Happy Thanksgiving(if you celebrate it where you live).
>
>Anyone know of any software I can use to create special effects with .AVI or .MOV?

Ulead has a gif animation program and you can save the animation as AVI .....

I have seen bundled software with the IBM aptiva series that has very nice video editing software.

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message