deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Yahoo rejection - need advice on web promotion co's
From Anne on 11 Oct '00
I finally received a rejection from Yahoo for my site (not listed here because Google will pick up this message weeks from now if I listed my site's name here and did a search on the site name - I don't need that kind of publicity!)

The thing is that I received a generic rejection email that didn't give any specifics "why". I did not do the business express because I was told by Yahoo per email that the category I want my listing in would not be available per business express. I have spent the last 6 months submitting this site once a month - and am not given a specific reason. Yahoo is just so darn frustrating because I can't even PAY to have my site listed with them! My business is very dependant on my rankings with the search engines. It is an internet job postings site. It is doing well, but could be doing SO much better, if I could improve my rankings. Even more frustrating is that when I try to search the Internet for web promotion companies, there just seems to be so much garbage out there! If any one has any recommendations for a web promotion company that REALLY worked for you - I would love to hear about it. I am really tired of trying to figure this out myself!

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message