deadlock Message Board
[ June Full List | Reply ]

Yahoo Support E-Mail
From Michael Sparks on 12 June '99
I believe it was Bill who, a couple of months ago, posted something about a Yahoo support e-mail address which you could e-mail if they were taking too long to index your site. I've searched the Yahoo website for at least an hour and I can't find it anywhere. I've read their entire 8 or 9 page section on how to get your site listed, and read through almost their entire help/how-to section, and still can't find it. I did find two e-mail forms on their website to e-mail them with general feedback about your experiences using Yahoo, and another one to report bugs, but I haven't seen anything about a support e-mail address for people who have submitted their sites. I can understand that they would want to keep this e-mail address fairly well hidden, so that every Tom, Dick and Harry who's suggested a site doesn't bother them with e-mail demanding to know why their site hasn't been listed, but if there really is such a support e-mail address, hiding it this well is a bit ridiculous.

Does anyone know if this support e-mail address still exists, and if so what it is, or where exactly one could find it on the Yahoo website?

Thanks

Michael

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)