deadlock Message Board
[ October Full List | Reply ]

Is there any way......
From Kevin at Asap Announcements on 6 Oct '99
replying to Re: The link is actually up, check it out! posted by Joe

Is there any way to know exactly what keywords Yahoo! is using? Other then checking my logs? I would like to know words thay may have left out.

-Kevin


>
>>I hope it stays that high. Looks like the catigory is alphabetical :)
>>
>>
>>Boy, they really change your description.
>>
>>-Kevin
>
>Kevin, you'll find that it has nothing (well, not nothing) to do with how high you rank in that specific category. Maybe 10% of my referrals from Yahoo come from users that search the categories specifically. The other 90% come from keyword searches that are a match with my description.
>Either way, good luck and enjoy the traffic.
>Joe




Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:
Subject:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
Email:
(if you'd like to receive
automatic replies by email)

Your Message