deadlock Message Board
[ June Full List | Reply ]

Re: Please review this site(alpha)
From SDWEBMAS on 9 June '01
replying to Re: Please review this site(alpha) posted by Dale

>>Help me out. I made this alpha version and am asking for a review now because the whole site is going to be modeled like the front page(html). Nothing works yet but I just wanted opinions on what I can do to improve my chances of getting a high ranking. Thanks in advance.
>Oh have to get rid of those popups 1st thing, websites can lose 20% of return visitors because of them, and I'd be in that group.
>I would also put the text on the left into boxes(and also not
>Capitalize all the text) like the 2 at the top and go with Blue text.And move your copyright to the bottom of the page. Meta Tags are good so that will help, I forget the name of the submitter I used but within 3 days I was on most engines that I used with that program...even Yahoo. I'll look for it and pass on the name.Just about
>forgot the Crouching Tiger graphics are real fuzzy compared to the othe 2 .jpgs on your page. Good Luck

Ok, I tried to fix the problems you posted. Anything else? I added meta tags but when you find that problem let me know. BTW, the site is just hosted on hypermart just in case this site is reindexed, I don't want my site picked up. Happened to my other site. The real site doesn't have any banners. See it again and tell me what you think....

Reply to this message

Required Details
Your name:

Optional Details
Home page title:
Home page URL:
(if you'd like to receive automatic replies by email)

Your Message